Saturday, May 5, 2007

Too blessed to be stressed

My housemate is moving out, she's been in the house for a year and tomorrow will be her last day. It was a very sudden decision, leaving me and our landlord both shocked, and what could be the reason? matter's of the heart. Speaking love from an amateur I would say is inappropriate, but then, if it concerns the interest of a friend, it's a different thing. After that conversation, it's just sad to know that she still choose the wrong choice and so, what else can I say, well, I'm just a phone call a way.
I wasn't prepared for this and with the accompanying payments to be consider, I started to look for a new apartment for the past 2 days. Unfortunately, most that I saw are all flats which need fellow friends to be with, others are dormitory type, which are too small to accommodate all my stuff. But within this time, I was also praying that my landlord will give a reasonable rent even if I'll be staying alone so that I can keep it. It's been my home since the first day that I came and I'm so get used to everything that's in it.
The Lord is good, this afternoon meeting with my landlord was very positive and he agree that I will pay the exact amount that I was praying all along. Graveh!!! Lord ang bait mo talaga. After dinner, my sister called, she doesn't call often and I know that the call is of need, it's like this eveytime anyway. It was a short talk and then the line was disconnected. Can't help di magtampo, eh kasi naman parang naalala lang niya ko in times like this. Just the same, it's still not enough reason not to bless other just like how God blesses me and so, I called mother. I told her about the good news that I can keep the house and at the other line, I can hear her teary voice sharing the same happiness with me. It was an answered prayer, both of us agree. Then told her that my sister called, she was a firstborn on mother's first husband and got widowed after only a year of marriage. I learned that she called earlier because of the need for my sick uncle&auntie, the persons who took care of her and her family during their healthy years. I told mother that I will send money immediately and give to them not as borrow, but merely a gift and it's always a fulfilment to give out of love, expecting nothing in return.

2 comments:

Analyse said...

bait mo naman.. more blessing your way.

great na di na chekwa ang browser mo hehe.

Napotzki said...

hey Ana, thx and same to you too...thx for reading my blogs..hehe