Saturday, May 19, 2007

Recent viewed et al

It was more than a week after my last post and just in case your wondering where am I, not sure though who you are but thanks anyway. I've got pre-occupied watching a Korean Telenovela...ha ha, yep, pathetic it may seem or jologs, whatever, I don't care. For me, it was blissful.

Contrary to the usual happy endings of Filipino Telenovelas, the Korean Telenovela I just saw ended up with lovers separating their ways. The girl died due to a terminal disease leaving the boy...her husband...her childhood sweetheart.

I believed that stories, especially love stories are usually ideal and dialogues are well scripted and edited which will made you long for to be heard or said to someone. Anyhow, I know that everyone has a romantic side and need to be tapped once in a while. Otherwise, life will be so dull and boring, right? So allow me to rate this love story as remarkable, because one of the lead roles give up his life in order to let others live happily even if it'll mean for just a short period of time. Isn't it awesome? a one of a kind love. OK, I think that will be enough for now and I don't want to be mock further...ha ha

P.S If you wanted to know the title of that Korean telenovela , just let me know...^^

=============================================================================

Moving forward...last Monday was our country's National election and since it's a relevant topic, thought to add it on my post.

Aside from the stagnant voting system of the country, I assumed that the latest absentee voting of pinoy expats is an added opportunity for the parasite officials to delude. I actually received an electoral mail from COMELEC couple of weeks ago, but I rather choose to ignore my right to exercise.

I stopped voting even when I was still in the Philippines and for sure one vote will not have a significant impact as winners may have been defined long before the actual election. So, why waste time filling-up the ballot and go to the post office, it was also not a payed to envelope. Paying the stamp is not the matter OK, it's a just a small amount, the point is was there an assurance that my vote will be used correctly? Apologies for being cynical, I stopped believing this system for quite a long time and hoping for a time to regain back my trust on the government. When will it come? I just don't know...maybe if the total outcome of this election winner turns good, it will be soon, all hopes!