Thursday, May 3, 2007

Beginners post

This is my first entry in a much anticipated long journey of blogging. A journal where I could find myself contemplating later on and having said that, you'll find this page having all with " a touch of me" and so, let's get started.

When I came across the word "Blogs", I really dunno what is it and what for...ha ha, I may sound out from this world for some, considering that I'm working in a very fast paced industry of technology...yes, not ashamed to admit tho, and well here I am now trying to explore my potential and possibilities. You may ask, " so how did you discover it finally?" lucky me that it's not that hard and tiring just like how Magellan discover the island of the Philippines...c",) rather it's thru my tukayo, a former college classmate and friend now leaving in France and so, I would like to thank you my friend.

Never knew that I will be encourage to write and express freely what I think and feels inside...lalo pat' na ho-homesick ka sa pinas o naghahanap ng kausap, ah basta yun na yun. And who knows that I could use my newly bought laptop for blogging aside from chatting and surfing veoh...haha...yes, not ashamed to admit again, dahil pag ala talagang magawa, yun ang gawa ko just to let the time past and this one is much better, way, way much better spending time with...

2 comments:

Analyse said...

welcome to the blogosphere tukayo.. so you managed to create a blog alone, all you have to do now is to write an entry hehe..

blogging is a great therapy for homesickness hehe.. so instead na kausapin mo sarili mo when nobody's around, do blog hehe..

hey, im a veoh surfer din hehe..

Napotzki said...

Ana, your definitely right and Im enjoying so far this newly found activity.

Know what, Im already going nuts in opening an account coz the characters are all in chinese even the link you send. So, I downloaded an e-translator to read and then change the setting to english mode...yun na...haha, kala nila maisahan nila ko ha! c",)