Friday, November 2, 2007

Here it goes again

Just 2 weeks ago, I had written on my last post that I will try to avoid writing work related subjects. Apparently, it won't be the case as we encountered once more another strange case.


And so, I'm back to the same workaholic full-mode, a slave maybe the exact word. And thanks to that smooth sailing process one month break, mind you that we pinned down the last one. I was able to recharge, and now wanted to shout " Panahon na para ilabas muli ang isang daang porsiyentong kapangyarihan" (in English, "It's time to unleash my 100% power")...ha ha ha, funny as it sounds, but I like it, it's very appropriate. Hey do you still remember which famous cartoon show tag line it was? I already forgot, it's one of my fave back then.


Actually this one is more critical than the last one, considering the failing rate is quite low. Imagine, they will be flying back again next week. Oh well, maybe they just like me that much...ha ha ha


And you may say, hey it's kinda serious and should be taken seriously. Yes, I am, I really am taking that into that level. Obviously, I just wanted to use another approach and see what happens next.


I just learned from previous experience that, I usually put additional pressure on myself for motivation. Don't know why, maybe it's just my style in order not to loose momentum of what I'm doing. But realized at the same time that the more I put myself into pressure, the more I can't move. So this time, I would like to try like playing, but surely hitting the nail and I believed that it's more light and fun.


I'll end this post for now and let's see how my next entries goes, better watch for it...@_@


Have a nice weekend every all.

No comments: