Sunday, November 18, 2007

After 10yrs and still counting....

I'm actually not into writing this post because it's so late now and I should start to snooze. But upon realizing that it's a special day to me and the rest of MIT-CHE batch'93, I got that adrenaline to reminisce a bit.

Wow, it's been 10 years already, the moment after 41/2 years of sweat, tears, hunger and countless sleepless night with matching sunog kilay has paid. Upon calling my name and stepping finally at the stage to get that much awaited diploma has come into reality. I graduated at last!

Looking back then, I never knew I will take such course and study in MIT. At the time, the most in demand course is either PT or Com Sci. And usually, a fresh grad from high school doesn't have much in mind for what direction to go through aside from the fact you wanted to be with your barkada's. Sunod lang ika nga...

Our food store in Makati was just in-front of the former P&G Plant now transferred to Laguna for environmental reasons. And it's one of our customer who encouraged me to try MIT, he said I had big chances to enter this giant company which we all knew offers great security.

And so, I tried, sige try lang naman, let's see how it goes. I still have fall backs after all. Know what, I was actually part of those last batch of examinees and enrollee. And thinking it now, God indeed send that guy to encourage, or better say guide me.

Although studying in MIT was quite difficult and challenging. In which you need to maintain a certain grade in order to stay, I finished my studies with flying colors. Not saying though that I never got 5, but the thing is I graduated ahead of time. One thing is sure, I loved my college days and has treasured every moments of it until these days.

And today, 10 years to be exact after our graduation. I would like to greet fellow MIT-CHE Batch'93, we made it guys!

2 comments:

Analyse said...

and looking where my batchmates are right now.. MIT, with the OT and all, is not that bad after all haha.. mabuhay tukayo! im so proud of our batch.. that is to say, im so proud of you and how you lead your life, keep it up!

Napotzki said...

Tukayo, same here plus you have Louna with you which is super cutie, great job!

Hey, have you opened friendster lately. We shall have get together on Dec08...nu nga ba tawag pag 10th yr?