Monday, December 8, 2008

Simplicity is beauty

Things aren't really going well recently and apparently, this mayhem has affected me more that expected. If there's something beneficial I see, is to often find myself wanting to post an entry. Perhaps as means to release tension, an escape from this roller coaster ride mix of emotion.




However, if that post would only mean to whine and groan, I would rather discard it. So, I choose to revert on positive thoughts and pray at the same time. Later, I also realized that it's really useless and tiring to feel down on something that is beyond my control. So, why waste this precious time!


While at office, I was able to do blog hopping and fortunate to come across a blog which really encourage me. Like a journal as it is, but what captured me most is the way he shared his beautiful photos. I was really shocked how beautiful the Philippines is. That blogger indeed savor every minute of the places his been with.




Not bragging, but I've been to several countries already and had taken remarkable photos that I could keep as memento of such travels. But what I learned from him is photography. It strike a chord on me to always take the shot on those times that it had taken my breath away, as simple as the sunset, the silhouette, a flower, oh and so much more, much much more. Simple right, my happiness is really simple you know.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"



PS. I hurriedly check the available photos on my computer. It may not be the best, but it's one of those moments, so glad that God created such beautiful sight for free.




Sunset at Chin Ching Lake, Taiwan



No comments: