Wednesday, June 20, 2007

It's raining time again

I fortuitously neglected this page for a while and felt good somehow that I was able to catch at least the last day of the month, my 2nd post entry for June.



So where was I these past weeks you may ask? I was deeply, as in deeply engross to the torrent of activities at work. Even this humid Saturday morning does not left me go to the office to catch-up with the activities and multi-taskingly write this stuff while having my short meal break.


With only two hands, one body and one mind...ahhh! has definitely left me worn-out each day. And from the way things appear, this sting will be running till next month. Oh oh...it's raining again, and when it rains, it pours, and it pours really hard. But, there's always rainbow after the rain right?


What amaze me though is that even if my personal or social life was at stake because of the current scenario, I still love what I do and I mean it , I really do love my job. It's one thing that I'm able to do at my best, it's my passion, my obsession.


And it pays most of the time, just for example the GAP bag I received from my recent US customer visit, plus the big bang of happiness after my boss confirmation that I'll be promoted next month...yahoo!!!


And in all these things is because of God's grace, to God be all the glory.



2 comments:

Analyse said...

uy, painom ka naman!

Napotzki said...

Hey tukayo...painom kamo,sure why not. So when are you coming over to Taiwan then...^^