Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Make a wish....

How time flies and little did I realize that it's almost six months now after I came back to the Philippines. Don't know exactly if it's really because time flies so fast or was because I've been busy attending to those things left and my starting a life once again after more than 5 years of absence.



Although waking up early and hurrying for work is no more an issue now. Home chores plus occasional to-do list including prospect dealings become my usual daily routine. In which, I often find more tiring, challenging and throbbing. A time where I wish that I was still in a country in which ignorance of the language is a bliss....still a small price thou to pay for such valuable enjoyment of being with my whole family...




More thanks to God for being such a comfort and strength in this bumpy ride. And am sure, His behind all this in order to mold me into the best possible person I could be.





Before I close this post, just want to share this song from the Prince Of Egypt entitled "When You Believe", sung by Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston...I just love this song from both my favourite divas of all time...Also tried to I past the video, unfortunately there was an error. So, any help you could extend is much appreciated. So, I will leave with a chorus cut whilst me singing it loudly....






There can be miracles when you believe

Though hope is frail it's hard to kill

Who knows what miracles you can achieve

When you believe somehow you will

No comments: