Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Breakthrough

God's favor is really awesome...I've posted last time about my added work tasks. Know what, after a week, re-assignment took place in our team and now, I'll just be focusing on my original accounts. God is so good, He's so so good.


This is what happened. We had account focus team which normally meets weekly. And so, part of the discussion was the progress of development projects phase-in to production. All of a sudden, the team champion asked me to provide my accounts activity list. Never really knew what happened after sending the mail to him, but that's how re-assignment trigger I believe. Mind you that his from another group. Then that's it, I'm back to my old routine.



I'm really so grateful with this set-up. I shall be able to focus now more plus it also allowed me not to stress out much. What really matter's most is to make use of this life worthwhile. Yeah, after the last experience, I become more cautious and yet I feel the symptoms time to time, I'm not frantic anymore, I'm already aware.


There are times when it's a real struggle, when I feel almost ready to give up. Nights and days crying out to God just to ease the pain. And His indeed faithful, day's that I called, " I'm living because of God's mercy and grace". A journey of spiritual growth I guess and God's answer to my long time prayer. Truly, it's only in our darkest time where will learn to surrender and said I can't do it anymore, please take control.



Have a nice weekend to all... :)

No comments: