Saturday, August 4, 2007

Weekend thing

As much as I tried getting to bed early to catch more sleep during the weekend, my body clock was somewhat get used to sleeping late. Good thou that it's weekend and free to be lazy waking up the next day.

I should be now sleeping at my bed back home, had a taste of my fave dishes during dinner that is especially cooked by mom, obviously it's only a dream. Yes, I was actually flying back to the Philippines today, but need to postpone till end of August for some urgent responsibilities need to dealt with. Yeah, yeah, yeah, no other logical reason except than work matters as my biggest European customer will be coming over next week, meaning I need to endure a bit.

The truth is I was gear to be back on December, but I think I do need this break to unleash myself from being compounded. At the same time, it would be great if I could celebrate my birthday with family. For 3yrs in a row, I have spent it here and I think it's payment time, imagine I miss my gifts thrice and surely can't happen for the 4th time. Just kidding thou, I am actually so excited for this vacation and have done my itinerary to maximize this break.

So while pondering on these thoughts and because I can't sleep, I played one CD of this series which I have watched for the nth time. It's my sort of temporary escape from reality after a hard day at work, just makes me feel good after watching it everytime. Rain & Hye-Kyo's tandem in this romantic comedy Koreanovela was a blast, even ranked as one of the highest-rated Korean dramas of all time. The most adorable pair I have seen so far (yeah, they have surpass my likeness with Meg & Tom from You've Got Mail). Oh! how cute these two look especially when one is jealous over the other (both tagged as chicken...ha ha).

Anyhow, allow me to post some pictures in remembrance and I do hope you loved the series as much as I do. I'm planning also to attach YouTube's OST , but don't know how. So, if you can provide inputs and I'll post next time. Along with my collection of videos.

Have a nice weekend everyone....^^




No comments: